Destructive nonsense.

I have one piece of evidence. It's all I need to know truth.

Albert Pujols said,(I believe it was in the ESPN The Magazine article) in BP, all he wanted to do was blister a line drive over the 2bmans head. Over and over and over.

That was his TRAINING.

I know why. Those who have had my instruction know why. It's really clear when you feel what Albert was feeling. And the way to rep it was to do just what he did. BTW, a video match....with the barrel speed happening in the same place....absolutely means.....you are feeling what he felt. (This makes my critics nostrils flare with anger. All they have to do is swing a bat to duplicate. But they won't do it)

The hitting world is simply to consumed with the surface view of a hitter. They never delve into the engines below the surface that drive a swing.

Amazing ignorance. Arrogant ignorance. Egotistical ignorance.

The man who had the greatest first 10 years in MLB history was wrong I guess.

Be careful who you listen to. There is a lot of nonsense out there.

Two of the biggest pieces of nonsense are Launch Angle and Exit Velocity TRAINING. Every slow pitch softball hitter excels at both of those.

One of the greatest of all times TRAINED to do the opposite....yet....they, LA and EV were both present in games.

Wise up, people.

There is no bigger creator of slop and a lack of suddenness....than LA and EV TRAINING.

Train your engines properly. They will produce the desired result.

Training a RESULT instead of a CAUSE is the height of stupidity.