And swing by committee has NO chance.

There is only one place you can get the trtuth. And....in my best whiner voice...."but he's too mean". LMAO..

And too right also.

Did Tiddies really post these two swings together....and say they were using the core in a similar fashion?

OH MY GOD.

JJ, she does a nice job of working the barrel and launching from within the sagittal plane which tells me her core is involved as well as her hands/wrist.
There is LITTLE....if any....core involved in this swing. WHAT is the core? It is the rear hip/leg assembly (hip pulling back against the rear leg) that is driven by the internal rotation of the rear leg. And in this girl's swing, there is no core. Her hip and leg are simply coasting....it is not driving. There is no resistance for it to work against. Therefore no snap to the launch. It is slow and long....even though she is trying to turn the barrel.

The core is driving big time in Brooke's swing.

To answer you question....her power comes from squaring the softball. Squaring comes from turning the barrel. Amazing power, comparatively, comes to those who turn the barrel. A barrel turn compresses the ball on compact. Those who pull the arms or push the arms SLICE the ball....which provided far less compression.

Add a lower body to this ball compression and you'll then understand what power is.

You're welcome, cheap ass. It's free.