"you can only see what you are capable of seeing"
And that is swinging a bat to successfully duplicate.

And you will never 'see'.....until you 'feel'.

We get millions of typed words from Paul Nyman, MarkH, JJA, Steve Englishbey, and all the other camps.....yet....

NOT ONE OF THEM IS WILLING TO POST A CLIP OF A HITTER THEY TRAINED.

NOT ONE

And the reason is OBVIOUS. It will not match the pattern of Barry, Manny, Albert, Ted, AGon....etc etc etc.

NONE OF THEM....have ever FELT the high level pattern. Therefore they have no chance to see it. They DENY the importance of rearward resistance....therefore they can not produce the pattern.

Nyman's claim that biomechanics doesn't define what I describe the high level pattern to be, is TOTAL POPPEYCOCK. Bull Shit. An attempt to bully. An attempt to condescend.

I LAUGH at his bravato. Never in all of history....has someone who is so wrong professed to be so right....when HIS OWN SIMULATION....and the VIDEO of high level hitters.....proves he's wrong.

Look at Cabrera above. Find the giddyup. Find WHERE the batspeed is. Then look at his simulation. And try to control your laughter....at a senile old man who has no clue what he's talking about. The simulation CLEARLY puts batspeed out front....no....WAY OUT FRONT. Yet, Cabrera's bat is up to speed INSTANTLY....while the barrel is still up and behind his head....deep in the zone.

DENY IT PAULY. THE MORE TIMES YOU DENY THE TRUTH THE HARDER YOU WILL FALL. AND YOU DESERVE TO FALL HARD. VERY HARD.

How many players has your nonsense ruined? List the names for us. I'll start it for you....Mark Johnson, Robert Stock....carry on, will you? For the benefit of the truth.

Paul Nyman is the poster boy for Monitor Analysis....staring at a monitor and guessing. And he's pitiful at it.