They are now imploding over whether the barrel is....should be....launched from max tip....or not. Their problem is....their theory....CAN NOT ACCOUNT FOR BOTH OPTIONS.

Clearly....some launch from max tip....and some don't....

Manny from max tip....

Barry and Vlady launching after they have 'floated' their barrel....

What the morons can't account for is HOW they do the exact same thing at launch.....yet.....get to the launch position differently.

I can account for that....quite easily. And the TRUTH is found....IN THE SCAP ACTION.....the very scap action that they deny.

You see....their use of the word 'core'....doesn't include the upper torso. AND THAT IS WHERE THEIR HUGE FAILURE COMES FROM. They talk about the abs. They talk about the obliques. They talk about slings. What they never do....is get the torso fused into a unit. And the torso must be fused into a until or you have WEAK core action. You have core action that doesn't not reach the barrel.....because their entire theory is centered around two hips and two legs and therefore never gets a quality load/stretch that can REACH AND UNLOAD THE BARREL. They can unload their core. But they can not unload their core so as to unload the barrel also. If they ever found enough honesty to post a clip of their work....you would see....I GUARANTEE IT....that their hitters arms and scap will be pushing the barrel forward. THAT....is a FACT. A fact that they continue to deny. An absolute fact because they don't work the scap properly. They know this. This is the reason they will not post video of their work. They know I will point it out immediately. If you haven't figured it out yet.....I....control them. I....keep them from showing their work. Because I....with their own video....will point out the OBVIOUS arm push that their system inherently includes.

Manny and Barry and Vlady....and all high level hitters....arrive at a launch position....the same launch position....that includes a stretch around the SCIP. The SCIP is the torsion spring.....found on a line from the rear scap to the rear hip....here is a clip showing just that....

The SCIP....the torsion spring....is loaded/stretched at the bottom....and the middle....AND THE TOP....resulting in just two moving parts.....the HAND PIVOT and the REAR HIP PIVOT. Everything between is fused together into a unit. And the morons leave out the top stretch....the CRITICAL pull back of the scap toward the spine....therefore their stretch NEVER REACHES THE BARREL....they unload the torso....not the barrel.

The rear hip socket coils around the ball of the rear femur at the bottom of the scip. The lower back pulls rearward around the scip toward the spine. That is the middle stretch. The scap muscles pull the scap TOWARD THE SPINE. THIS IS NOT A LOAD....it is a stretch. A load unloads. The scap NEVER unloads. Therefore the scap is never loaded. If/when the scap unloads....THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF PUSHING THE BARREL. That is not what happens in a high level swing. That is a forward arm and shoulder movement that is the very definition of pushing the barrel.

The morons never achieve the scap to the spine stretch. And that is why they can not duplicate high level video. That is why they can not account for max tip launchers and barrel floaters. THE SCAP ACTION....that they deny....is the very thing that allows Manny to launch from max tip....and others to float the barrel first. ALL OF THEM.....ALL HIGH LEVEL HITTERS....GET TO THE POSITION OF THE SCAP PINCHED/CLAMPED INTO THE SPINE. Yet NONE of their hitters get to this position.

High level hitters get to this SCAP/SPINE position in different ways....at different times....but they all get there. Manny presets it....and increases it by constantly and continually pulling back at the scap into the spine....then launched from that position. Barry and Vlady....flow into that position. They float the barrel into that position BY PULLING THEIR SCAP INTO THEIR SPINE. They ALL end up with the SCIP stretched bottom to top....in a way that the simple turning of the barrel by the forearms releases the SCIP stretch suddenly....instantaneously....and with such force that the body can not duplicate in any other fashion. All you have to do is feel this once and you're convinced.

They refuse to try it. They refuse to do it. They refuse to investigate it. Because....they know....if they do....they will be made a fool.

They have ZERO INTEREST IN THE TRUTH.

None.

Nada.

Zilch.

One simple thing would show their interest in the truth. SHOW YOUR WORK. Stop hiding behind your keyboard. But they can't. I will expose their lack of knowledge. I own them.

Let the truth prevail. When will they mea culpa? When will they account for Manny and others who launch from max tip? Why can't their theory account for all high level hitters?

It's because their ego trumps their search for truth.

Once again.....why won't EVERYONE....DEMAND.....video of the advice givers work? THAT....is the sure way to find out if they know the truth. To continue to communicate with fraudulent advice givers is insane.