For me, when I am working with my DD on hitting or pitching, I would rather see successful, high level models with narrative, because this is what I show my DD our end goal is.

This is the internet, this site is free. You get what you pay for. I don't know of any members who get paid to post here. Use your own best judgement to filter the information you accept or reject. Like him, or hate him, there is one undeniable fact, FFS has contributed more video content than 95% of those who post. I have seen numerous posts (too many to count) where he has downloaded video and generated animated gif images to facilitate a discussion, which can be a time consuming task especially if you add markup. I don't always agree with his posts, but I do value his contributions. If FFS or any other poster offers advice you don't agree with, add to the debate by posting your comments. I have yet to see FFS back down from a good debate.
And people wonder why NOT ONE kid has approached the high level pattern as a result of dfp discussion.

NOTHING....is more important....to evaluate an advice givers advice....than video of his work.

When a person posts a mlb player and says "see here....this, this and that".....the ONLY WAY to know if he knows what he's talking about is if he can duplicate 'this, this, and that'.....by using his words of instruction. Anyone with half a brain knows FiveFrameNoSwing can't even come close.

And NO ONE at dfp can. And therefore.....ALL OF THEM....are guessing.

And YOU.....are falling for their guesswork.

Amazing ignorance.

Simply amazing.

I mean....nothing is at stake....except your daughter.