....who are sons of the very first members of HI.com....whose dads have stuck it out through all these years....whose high school careers are winding down....both moving on to college and/or beyond.

From this....

....to this....

AND from this....

....to this....

Both dads started threads, back as early as 12/06, that have continued on to the present day. Both threads are still current and updated. It is quite good reading. And it is quite interesting to see the early video clips....the progressing clips....the comments....the instruction....and most important THE RESULTS that these two are experiencing.

It is a tremendous documentation of the process. Of their journey. Of their trial and error. Of their commitment.

The kids not only pass the numbers test....they pass the video test. Which means their careers will not be shorten by their mechanics. Their mechanics will take them as far as their gifts are capable. Mechanics are one of the variables to success. One piece of the puzzle. A HUGE piece of the puzzle. They have solved THE PIECE that keeps athletically gifted players from reaching the highest level.

I challenge ANYONE on the internet to match these two....in numbers....AND video.

Thanks to the two dads for hanging with the site through thick and thin. Thanks to the players for the persistent quest for excellence.

My daughter graduates from college Sunday. That feeling a parent gets during commencement is warm....fulfilling. I'm getting that feeling as her day gets closer. I'm sure these dads are 'filling up' also.

I'm proud and honored that these dads shared their kid's baseball lives with me.