Individual instruction.

Discussing the elements of the high level pattern is one thing. A newbie reading and then creating it, based on what they've read, is quite another. And....unlikely....although it does happen.

The value of the forum is my eyes and my experience. The details of putting the swing together are very important. The saying 'you won't see it until you feel it'.....is spot on. Almost everyone that sees an HI.com drill, performs it wrong the first time. They don't see the important details. They don't have the experience to see what is going on under the hood. They haven't 'felt' it yet....so they can't 'see' it.

I use the blog to discuss the elements of the high level swing. I use the blog to debate statements made elsewhere....statements that PROHIBIT one from reaching the high level pattern. You are free to read, obviously.

But, to shorten the learning curve....to get your son or daughter up to speed as quickly as possible....the forum is where you need to be. The forum is where we can exchange clips and work together to bring about the necessary changes. The willingness to read, study, swing, video, and post those swings...is absolutely critical.

In person lessons in my area go for $50/hr. And NO ONE....literally NO ONE....teaches the proper engine....the good SnF engine. They teach positions....not movements. They teach an improper load. And an improper load MUST result in an improper swing. What loads unloads.

Our membership is $20/month. For that you get the best instruction available. You can....and should....post as many clips as you can....as often as you can. My son and I posted several times per week. Others post at a lessor rate....but consistent. Progress will be immediate. Success will be immediate. Because a barrel turn....even without a finished SnF load....will increase ball squaring. Or....even a good SnF load/unload....without the proper barrel turn....will increase swing quickness. But, OH MY, when you put them both together....the results are amazing.

To be the best you can be....to reach your potential....the only answer is HittingIllustrated.com. And it's only $20/month.

Go buy the cheapest bat you can find....and invest $20/month at HI.com....and watch him/her develop a swing that outhits the current best hitter on the team....and watch him/her play for a longer time at a higher level.