And straightleg is falling for it right now.

He actually believes in the .2 seconds of a swing....the hinge angle is held then released....because that is what he sees IN HIGH SPEED VIDEO.

OH MY.....there is no end to ignorance.

It doesn't matter if it passes the logic test or not to him. When he looks at slo motion video he is sure that the hinge angle is held.

It doesn't matter to him that the ONLY time his daughter's swing comes close to the high level pattern is when her hinge angle releases immediately while the hands are up and back behind her head.

Do you need more evidence that he and Howard NEVER SWING TO DUPLICATE?

Get in the box and hold your hinge angle against 90+. Please video it. I need a good laugh.

Seriously....you have to be on a hitting suicide mission to believe what he believes.

O'Leary is the king of analysis mistakes. Listen to him speak about high speed video.

Swing analysis can only be done correctly when the video speed is such that you can determine the giddyup....which is the point of acceleration. Once you determine the giddyup you can then begin to logically work through a clip.

Howard's camp....of which straightleg is a straight A student....still refuses to acknowledge the giddyup in this swing....

....and therefore they make the critical error of teaching the Matrix Drill....which includes....intentionally....it is taught....a forward move of the hands BEFORE any handle torque is applied. That action will guarantee they will NEVER match the pattern of the great hitters.

And in fact, Bustos does JUST WHAT I AM SAYING.....yet they deny it.

If there was a hitting court of law, they could not be convicted of being a high level hitting instructor. There isn't enough evidence.

What they teach includes little to no evidence of the high level pattern.