Announcement

Collapse

Step One For New Members

If you are reading this, you are in the main forum....where all the good discussion and exchange of ideas occurs.

Instructional threads are 'stickied' to the top of this forum page in an effort to get new members to see the work that gets done here. There are 5 different threads of a dad and his kid, going through the HittingIllustrated process. They are quite instructional. I think you'll be impressed with what you see. The kid's progress is amazing. One of them is now a D1 player who chose college after being drafted. Another is a DII college player. A third is his brother who is now in high school. The fourth is a current high school freshman. And the fifth is my son who is now out of college and playing amateur fastpitch softball. Take a look. The terminology is likely to confuse you at first. But do your best to understand.

Then, there is another forum titled The Second Engine, found just below this one on the main page, which consists of 18 threads that have been chosen as 'good reads' for new members to get 'up to snuff' on what is taught here.

It is my recommendation that you spend your first hour or so in that forum reading those threads. Then, come here to ask questions. We love it when clips of hitters are posted.

And here is a link to an Instructional Starter Pak. It has the basic information. There are many details that go with each step that are too cumbersome to put in the Pak.

Instructional Starter Pak

MAKE THE BEST USE OF YOUR TRIAL PERIOD
POST A CLIP OF YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER
I'LL GIVE YOU AN ANALYSIS AND A RECOMMENDATION.

If I were you, I'd concentrate on figuring out what the Hand Pivot Point and what the Rear Hip Pivot Point are....and how they are synced together to create the high level swing.

Welcome.
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

I'm having tons of problems logging into the site. I keep having to use back doors to get in. Whenever I log in from any screen, I get redirected to the failed log in screen. Same thing happens when I try refreshing pages.

Everyone please post back and report if you are or are not having issues.

Thanks all!

I am asking my web host for help. I've had the same trouble recently. Until fixed I recommend you remain logged in and use bookmark to get to site.

Comment

Happened to me a few times, clear all browsing data and then open again. Worked for me

Comment

Good to know. Thanks

Comment

There is still something screwed up... Everytime I come back to the site, I get logged in as some random user. I'm pretty sure that each time, I have full access to PM's and to post under the other user's name...

Comment

I have just recently noticed this issue as well. Although, when I click to a new page it switches back to my username. It doesn't appear to give me access to anyone else's access..... at least I hope it's not.

Comment

I noticed that the way the site remembers which posts were read and not read changes depending on who it thinks I'm logged in as. I just tried checking my PM's to get a screen shot, but I can't even get there anymore. The site keeps revoking my security token.

Comment

Same issues here. Very difficult to use the site.

Just said I was bluebloodbaseball, then I was jryan15.

Comment

I think...hope....the site is fixed. A long wait and a few hundred dollars is all it took. Lol. Let me know if you're still having trouble

Comment

So far so good! Sorry for the wallet pain, but glad to see you got it fixed. Will keep an eye on things the next couple days.

Comment

Working...
                    X